GDPR Best Practices
Live interactive webinars
Actionable and compliant use cases
To introduce you to the course, we outline the need to know aspects of the GDPR, busting any GDPR worries you have. At the end of this section you will know what the mission of the GDPR is and how to consider campaigns with data protection law as a design element.
The lessons will cover:
- What is GDPR?
- What are the fundamental principles of the regulation?
- What responsibilities do you have under GDPR?
- How should GDPR be included in the design of campaigns?
- What are ‘appropriate security and organizational measures’?
What is personal data?
What is a Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA) and how do you carry one out?
What is data minimisation?
What are the rights individuals have under GDPR?
Carrying out a SAR (Subject Access Request)/data request
The legal bases you can process data under
How to gain consent to track cookies
Zero party data: How to ensure customer trust when providing their data
Building basic and more unique compliant scenarios
Creating web layers utilizing data provided to you
Gaining new customers compliantly
Other actionable GDPR use cases
A contextual live session and Q&A on a relevant Privacy or Data Protection Law topic. (60 minutes)
Previous sessions have included the compliant use of location and tracking data in response to the use of COVID-19 Contact Tracing applications.
A 60-minute live Q&A session plus an introduction to the final exam.
"It was an interactive experience and I liked the way it combined theory with practice."
- Sportisimo / CRM marketing specialist,
"The course can also be useful for people who are not working with Exponea as I got a much better understanding of what GDPR is and how to approach it."
- Lux Express / Digital Marketing Manager
"A course like this gives users a better understanding of how a company can actually safeguard itself & its users"
- Digital Services Holding LTD / Senior CRM Manager
Subscribe & Save
- Access to two full certifications - choose what's best for you
- GDPR available
- Renews every 12 months
- Price: 1000 EUR
- Access to an unlimited number of certifications - take any courses as many times as you wish, including GDPR
- Access to exclusive Champion webinars
- Contract length: 12 months
- Price: 2000 EUR
- Subscribe for 10 000 EUR or more and get a 15% discount applied to the total price
- Subscribe for 20 000 EUR or more and get a 30% discount applied to the total price